Learn How to Quickly and Easily Increase Your Home's
Safety with Our Trustworthy GFCI Installations...
A Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) is a special type of sensitive outlet that cuts off power to a circuit when a ground fault danger is detected. These kinds of outlets are especially common in areas where water is present, such as kitchens and bathrooms, and outdoors.
Properly functioning GFCIs increase the safety of your home by:
- Drastically reducing your risk of deadly shock...
- Increasing your protection from electrical fires...
- And even preventing damage to your appliances...
...So it's important to always make sure you have GFCIs installed where required, and that they are all working properly.
Test Your GFCI To Make Sure You're Protected
If you lose power on a non-GFCI receptacle, you might have a tripped GFCI device elsewhere that's doing its job properly.
Check other receptacle locations in the bathroom, kitchen, and outdoors for GFCI devices. If you find a tripped GFCI receptacle, simply press the "reset" button to restore your power.
You should also regularly check your GFCI devices to make sure they continue to keep you safe by using the "test" button directly below the "reset" button.
Here's how to test it:
First, press the test button until you hear a click. (This is the sound of the GFCI tripping and shutting off power to the circuit like it is supposed to.) After you hear the click, press the reset button to restore power to the outlet.
IMPORTANT: If the GFCI does NOT trip when you hit the test button, you should have it replaced right away to keep your household safe.
FOR IMMEDIATE HELP
Need New GFCI Outlets Quickly Installed or Replaced in Your Home?
Don't put off your family's safety or put yourself in danger by trying to install GFCI devices on your own.
If you have GFCI devices that aren't working properly... or if you need to replace ordinary existing outlets with safer GFCIs... turn to Accurate Electrical Services for fast service you can rely on!
Accurate Electrical Services serves all of San Gabriel Valley including Glendora, San Dimas, La Verne, Arcadia, Monrovia, Pasadena, San Marino and surrounding areas.
But Don't Just Take Our Word for It...
Enjoy Peace of Mind When You Turn to Us for Your GFCI Replacement and Installation Needs...
Turn to our reliable team for:
- Expert workmanship from a company with nearly 3 decades of experience...
- Highly qualified technicians who are all trained, state certified, and carefully screened.
- On-time appointments and 24/7 emergency services from our friendly professionals who value your time.
- UPFRONT, affordable pricing so you get the quality service you need – without getting blind-sided by unexpected fees.
- 100% GUARANTEED satisfaction: If you're not 100% delighted with the quality of repairs you receive, you won't pay a penny until we make things right!